An amazingly delicious alternative for those craving mashed potatoes on a low carb diet. Or just a unique way to use up your cauliflower!
Recipe by: The Skinnyish Dish
Time to make: 30 minutes
- 9 cups cut fresh cauliflower florets
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp ground sage
- 1/2 cup chicken broth vegetable broth will work
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup non fat greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp light butter i use land o’ lakes
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- olive oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a representation of the recipe. Not a photo of the actual recipe.