Recipe from: Feed me Phoebe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
A delicious way use up your kale and carrots!
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Olive oil
- 2 small yellow onions diced
- 1 pound carrots peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon salt
- One 15-ounce can diced tomatoes with their juices
- 6 cups chicken stock
- One 15-ounce can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch kale stems removed, roughly chopped
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- Parsley or cilantro leaves for garnish
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a representation of the recipe. Not a photo of the actual recipe.