Recipe from: The Busy Baker
Another yummy, comfort-food recipe! You’ll family will love this nutritiously-dense, creamy, and flavorful soup.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 3 large potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 medium leeks washed well and sliced
- 200 grams sliced bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- black pepper to taste
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- crumbled bacon optional (for garnish)
- chopped fresh parsley optional (for garnish)
For full recipe click here.
*The featured image is a representation of the recipe. Not a photo of the actual recipe.