Easy, Fresh Bok Choy Salad Recipe with Asian Ginger Salad Dressing is super healthy. Gluten Free. Vegan
- 1″ piece fresh ginger, peeled and quartered
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Tbs seasoned or regular rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs hot Chinese mustard (look in the Asian section of any supermarket) or Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 c sesame oil (olive oil works too)
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 head bok choy, leaves torn and whites sliced on a diagonal
- 5 green onions, chopped (stems too)
- 3 mini bell peppers or 1 smallish bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, shaved with veggie peeler
- 1/4 c plain roasted peanuts, crushed (for topping)
- To make the dressing, combine all the dressing ingredients in a food processor or power blender and puree completely smooth.
- Combine all the salad ingredients and toss. Top with dressing and peanuts. Makes 2 large salads.